Friday, October 31, 2008
Face Painting by Diane Trapp
Call for an appointment if you'd like to have your face painted!
Trick or Treating & Free Carousel Rides
3:30 - 6:30 PM today
Halloween Party at Belle Sirota
7 PM - Midnight
Meet some of our artists, have some food...
Scream at the Beach
7 PM - midnight
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
If you live in the Portland area, I hope you got the chance to see Diane Trapp of Illusionary Designs on Good Day Oregon (KPTV, Channel 12) this morning!
Diane explained the process she uses to create her masks and showed some of them off. It was a fun segment, and part of it is here.
We'll be open until at least 9:00 tonight for your shopping convenience.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Halloween is almost here...and we have amazing masks by Diane & Connie Trapp! We still have a good selection, but they're selling quickly. Here's a few favorites - we have more on our website and in our shop! Stop by and see us if you're in the Portland/Vancouver area.
Wolf Mask by Diane Trapp
Monday, October 13, 2008
We have reached a full fifty artists in the store- many very talented people have joined us- let me give you a run down of some of my new favorites.
- Lynne Curran dropped off her first creation just today! She crochets major cute witch hats and tis the season! The hat in question is child sized and fringed with purple eyelash fabric.
- A new wire worker Rita Juhlin has joined us - she does wire wrapped precious gem rings as well as some chainmaille bracelets. Her work is super!
- New items from Zeldaloo arrived in time for Halloween! Most of her creations, including a fabulous witch, are gracing our North window. :)
- Masks from the world renowned Trapp Sisters are flying off the shelves. Connie and Diane are joining us weekends to face paint SATB goers. Last weekend my whole family joined in the fun.
- SOAPYLOVE is here! Soapcicles are fun and totally bath friendly- we have several seasonal scents as well as a dozen of her regular scents (although there is nothing regular about them). See them at www.soapylove.com